Friday, December 29, 2006

Goodbye 2006...


Well, I thought I'd better be updating and stuff, you know...prepping for 2007. And I also wanted to show off some more Eric Merced artwork! He colored the Nippy pic you see now. Speaking of Nippy I am contemplating switching gears and doing some Nippy strips....after talking with a book distributor regarding More Than Sparrows, I have decided to make "This Is How We Met" a children's book. I think it will be a better format for this particular story and I may have an easier time getting it into bookstores? So, I have some redrawing to do! But the story is written and it's just one of those true tales that must be told. Look for it in the Spring time Lord Willing. Brokenpony (dot) com is going bye bye in Feb. I'll still have the old bloggy blog and all of my new stuff will be on the Blindwolf Studios site. Oh Blindwolf news - Franco and I are collaborating on something NEW and EXCITING and COOL! Seriously, you're gonna freak when you see it! I'll tell more later....

No comments: