Monday, May 03, 2010

My Weekend



Update - I just realized I didn't draw his ring! What a goober.....
Awesome weekend! Got to spend all day Saturday with Tyler and Franco (Tiny Titans) at Richmond Comix! We spent the entire day drawing cartoons for the little ones.....Richmond Comix is the best comic shop evah! Franco surprised me with a mention in the DC Kids comic featuring Shazam....there's a character in the story called "Farmer Cosley" :) Ha! Me a farmer....but the highlight of the weekend was surprising Kristy with a Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse. She's such a detective that I can't usually pull off something this grand but by the grace of God and with awesome friends helping me out, we actually did it! She spent the rest of the day rocking her birthday tiara that sat just above the prettiest smile you've ever seen. Life is good. Now I gotta go draw cause dem deadline's keep a creeping up on me......

No comments: