Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nippy Wallaboosh


No, I haven't stopped doing the comic strip! But I did want to share a pic for the upcoming Nippy Wallaboosh #4. It's tenatively titled "mad to be saved". Also, I may do the comic strip from Mon-Fri rather than 7 days a week to work on other projects? What do you think? Would that suck? or would you care? Shoot me an email or leave a comment. If you do, you can win free stuff...huh? Yeah, free stuff. Let me know that you're reading this comic daily either by leaving a comment or shooting me an email and each week I'll randomly pick a name and that person will win something cool and free! A copy of Lil' Creeps or More Than Sparrows or a drawing or whatever! So let me know...the more feedback the better your chances of winning something cool!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dude.. I always read it.. daily. But I would post m-f just so you can do other stuff and not burn out on this.
drew

Eric Merced said...

I would do M-F if I were you. I check every day for the new strip and love reading it even though I may not post a comment.

Jamie Cosley said...

Thanks, guys!! Mon. - Fri. it is....that way I can work on other things...like the Vanilla Elephant Shuffle....

Unknown said...

hmm.. I'm not a daily checker, but at least i'm regular! ahh, the satisfaction of being regular...

monday to friday is reasonable. I've given up different daily, weekly and bi-weekly comic strip attempts prior to the tenth submission. So I'll understand if 7 days a week is bothersome.