Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Paste-Ups


Yesterday I managed to do the paste-ups for the first 20 pages of my new Fearnots comic. I still have 4 pages (which I'm hoping will be new unpublished strips) and a cover to go. It's fun! I am also going to start doing some watercolor paintings and other secret stuff. The convention is a month away but that time is gonna fly by I'm sure. We're coming up on the year anniversary of my graphic novel "More Than Sparrows". It's hard to believe it's been a year already. MTS isn't filled will beautiful drawings...quite the opposite actually. Now some of that's intentional and some of that's just my lack of focus. But all in all I was pretty happy with my little "exercise in forgiveness". And no, I didn't pick a topic that happens to be one of my personal strengths. I chose something that I struggle with...."letting go". Before MTS, I made 3 comics about a maniacal poet with a short fuse that smacks irritating people with a rake. So you know don't read too much into it. Hey, look out for a big announcement this weekend at Wizard World concerning the future of Blindwolf Studios....

Also, back in Feb. my band "Who Shot Goliath" played at my old high school. After the concert I was interviewed and lo and behold my picture and interview is in the 2007 yearbook! I'm trying to get a copy of it so I can share it with ya...maybe I'll even post my old high school pic? Nah....

No comments: