Saturday, May 17, 2008

A peek at the script

Kristy - I just don't understand why you are so upset. Baby, I don't mean to sound callous...but you hated Cal. You told me everyday and the mean things he used to say to you.....

Tony - I did hate him. And I told him the morning of his death just how much I hated him. I laid all of my cards out on the table. I held back nothing. I told him that as far as I was concerned he no longer existed.

Tony - I killed him.

Kristy - Sweetheart, they don't know what killed Cal...

Tony - I know. It was a giant Skull bunny....and I am the one that released it.

2 comments:

Eric Merced said...

Teas..

Jamie Cosley said...

I've been staring at all of my finished pages for the past few nights....I really think it's going to be a fun story to tell with a good moral. Sometimes it feels too ambitious though....too many characters, plotlines, etc....the rabbit reveal is cool though....