Sunday, December 28, 2008

Goodbye 2008


Wow. What a year! We started the year welcoming Baby Ava to our family. And soon we will celebrate her first birthday!? Time flies. Tyler continues to grow up (way too fast) winning awards and singing in his school plays - Teddy Bears Christmas was awesome. And Tyler and Ava's mommy continues to grow more and more beautiful every day. I don't know what we'd do without her. My best friends Art and Franco launched their number one kid's book "Tiny Titans" from DC, my little brother started working at Blue Sky Studios and I started serializing a new strip at MMQB. Thank you Lord for such an amazing year!! looking forward to 2009, I hope to launch an all new strip on this here blog and there's something about a rocketboy and some good friends?!? POOP! - Turns out Tyler wanted to share that with you - so remember to poop.

No comments: