Friday, May 01, 2009

Our Anniversary


Last night Kristy and I celebrated 14 years of marriage by eating some barbecue spare ribs and mushroom smothered grilled chicken. Whenever anybody asks me about marrying my high school sweetheart I usually quote an old Peanuts comic strip (I'm paraphrasing now). Linus is going on and on about this new teacher - how pretty she is, etc. and Charlie Brown reminds him that we aren't supposed to "worship" people....and Linus says "I don't worship her Charlie Brown, I'm just very fond of the ground upon which she walks." Kristy is the best friend I've ever had, and that pretty much sums up the way I feel....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome dude! Congrats. I just got married 2 month's ago, It's like the world's greatest sleep over. :-)

Jamie Cosley said...

Newlyweds! It's the GOOD life, sir! Congrats to you as well :)